Hello folks

A forum to discuss the arcane art of making uilleann pipes, reeds, and set maintenance.

Moderators: the plod, dropkick

the plod
Site Admin
United States of America

Hello folks

Post by the plod » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:28 am

Posted: 07 Apr 2005 02:47 pm Post subject: Hello folks
This forum was started in response to several requests I received for a separate "clearing house" for pipe-making, reed-making, and maintenance issues.

This is a serious forum - no hi-jinks or monkey-in' around

The rules of the main Uilleann Pipe forum also apply here, except that a lesser degree of "off Topic" posts will be permitted. We would also expect that if the knowledge you have to share is suspect, you might think twice about posting. This should be a forum that focuses on valid information about real reed problems.

Kevin Popejoy is the moderator, and he ain't no slack.

Read the new faq and rules

Jeff

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:05 pm

What a great idea it is to create an entirely seperate forum for this subject. There's always those general chat topics and then there's those serious and technical topics. This forum will, I'm sure, be an excellent resource for newbie reed-makers and novice reed-makers alike.

Cheers.

neck880

Replay

Post by neck880 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:05 pm

What a great idea it is to create an entirely seperate forum for this subject. There's always those general chat topics and then there's those serious and technical topics. This forum will, I'm sure, be an excellent resource for newbie reed-makers and novice reed-makers alike.
Its okay, but not perfect maybe needs a bit more work.